Cherry with a punch!
QuickNic Sold Seperately
Please read below carefully before selecting your options:
- 0MG = Full bottle ready to vape in 0mg
- QuickNic Ready = Ratio ready bottle, designed for use with QuickNic, not suitable to vape without pouring in a QuickNic bottle to reach desired Nicotine Strength, 3MG is the maximum Nicotine level that can be reached.
- PG/VG = 50/50 is a thinner blend suitable for tanks like the Aspire Nautilus 2. Max VG is a thicker blend suitable for dripping and high wattage tanks like the TFV8
QuickNic Ratio Guide:
- 30ml requires 1/2 bottle of QuickNic
- 60ml requires 1 full bottle of QuickNic
- 120ml requires 2 full bottles of QuickNic
- The above will result in a 3mg formulation
- Click for more info here
Write a Review
We verify all reviews are genuine. Please make sure your read our review policy before leaving your review.
Didn't think I'd like this after smelling when first got it smell like cherry soothers, left it to steep for a few weeks with nic in and the cherry flavour has really started to come through and it's a nice moorish all day vape! Another to remember.
Not for me
Didn't like this much, tastes like dirty diesel from coil Grease, gone a bit wrong
Cough Sweet Delight
Rush straight back to childhood and to cough sweets that made me often pretend I had a sore throat. For me this is not an "everyday" juice but still a juice I will look forward to having from time to time.
This is fine to smoke everyday, but there isn't much flavour and the throat hit is a little thin. Improves a little with steeping, though, and it's good value for money.
The juice is good, but the postage is ridiculous, £3.20 should get you signed/1st class. Items took 7 working days to arrive.