Free Delivery On Orders Over £30
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services or requesting further services and/or information from us.
• We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
• Details we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where relevant your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is processed for the purposes of fraud prevention, for various administrative purposes and may also be used by us to promote certain offers and advertisements according to your general location.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by employees operating outside the EEA who work for us or for our suppliers. Such employees maybe engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Here we will ensure that we have the necessary contracts and other mechanisms in place to make sure your data continues to be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Act. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to provide you with goods and/or services that you have ordered
• to prevent and detect fraud, crime and money laundering
• to check your identity
• to trace and recover debts
• for credit and credit related services and to manage your accounts
• to update our records about you
• to make credit, fraud and identity checks on you (when applicable)
In addition, Grey Haze may use your Personal Information for research and statistical analysis to develop and improve our products and services.
You will also have the opportunity to consent to us contacting you by post, email, phone, SMS or MMS from time to time occasionally about products and services which Grey Haze and carefully selected third parties believe may be of interest to you.
If you are an existing customer, we may also contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of Grey Haze Online LTD
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
We may also provide information about our dealings with you to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.