XTAR VP2 Dual Bay ChargerOnline
Write a Review
Shipping & Return
Buy XTAR VP2 Dual Bay Charger Online. Order today with guaranteed No Hassle Returns at Grey Haze Store!
The XTAR VP2 charger is the latest professional lithium-ion charger great for a wide variety of battery sizes and capacities. It features precise voltage and battery level display and a brand new added USB powerbank feature. 5V 2A out for charging your other mobile devices. One of the best chargers money can buy, lightning fast, reliability and fantastic quality and safety as usual for XTAR products.
This set includes:
- VP2 Charger
- US / EU / JP AC Adaptor
- Car Adaptor
2 Channels 10440/16340/14500/14650/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700
Operation Temperature: Room temperature 0~40℃
Input AC: 12V DC 1000mA
0.25A CC :250mAh±30mAh
0.5A CC :500mAh±50mAh
1.0A CC :1000mAh±80mAh
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V±0.05V
Size(mm): 118.0 length x 62.0 width x 34.0 height
Output: DC 3.0/4.35v
3.0v/3.2v LiFePO4 Battery Charger (Charges to 3.2v)
3.6v/3.7v Li-ion Battery Charger (Charges to 4.2v)
3.8v Li-ion Battery Charger (Charges to 4.35v)
1. Two independent charging channels for 10440/16340/14500/14650/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700 Li-ion battery
2. Algorithm(CC.CV)charging system
3. Optional and adjustable charge current:250mA,500mA,1A
4. VP2 with switchable LCD indicator to display the real-time charging voltage and battery status
5. Activation function for over discharging battery.VP1 can recover the overly dicharging protected batteries
6. Soft start function avoids damage from a large current surge
7. Automatically restart charging when batteries voltage(full charged batteries not taken out from the charger channel)is below 3.9V(batteries may self discharge)
8. Reverse-polarity protection circuit board
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters tested in Lab are approximate and may vary between flashlight/charger, batteries and environments.
What's the main differnces between the VP1 and this new VP2?
- Reviews (1)
Hands down best charger I have owned. Works great with Samsung 25R 18650's If you need to know how much voltage a battery has left also, you use this to check