Medusa Reborn RDTA By Geek Vape
Buy Medusa Reborn RDTA By Geek Vape Online. Order today with guaranteed No Hassle Returns at Grey Haze Store!
The Medusa Reborn is the second iteration of the best selling Medusa RDTA, bringing you an updated design, and in all new colours, the Medusa reborn now features a 2ml tank and combines the best of both RDTAs and RDAs! A truly unique rebuild able atomizer the Medusa sits in a class of its own, its unique design means it holds the same amount of juice as a RDTA but at the fraction of the size!
The Medusa is squonk ready with a gold plated squonking pin in the package!
- 25mm Diameter
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 2ml Deep Juice Well
- Ability to Refill or Drip
- Dual Split Post Build Deck
- Unique Elevated Posts for Vertical Coil Builds
- Upgraded Build Deck Optimized for Clapton and Staggered Coil Builds
- Easy Installation of Both Single and Dual Coil Builds
- RDTA and RDA Drip Refill System
- Quick Access System for Easy Access to Build Deck and Fill Port
- Simplified Inner Structure
- Compact Design for Increased Flavor
- Quad Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Side Airflow for Optimal Flavor and Vapor Production
- Wide-bore Drip Tip
- Includes Bottom Feeding Squonker Pin for Squonker Style Mods
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 1" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
Write a Review
We verify all reviews are genuine. Please make sure your read our review policy before leaving your review.
Great little tank. Very easy to build and very nice clean vape
Replacement RDTA also failed BF pin
As per my my 1st review for faulty bf pin, upon receiving the replacement Medusa Reborn this bf pin also sheared this time it sheared when building the device (centralising the coil the positive side came loose in my hand this was because the pin had sheared again, this is so poor don't buy. I haven't bothered sending back again as its too timely a process but i wont buy another GeekVape product again
2ml TPD Compliant Version
As the title says, it is a 2ml variant, not the 3.5ml version pictured AND described To be fair, every other uk retailer i have seen selling this show the 3.5ml version too, in fact i wasnt even aware there was a 2ml variant until i received this. Had i known, i wouldn't have bought it.