The Efusion Duo by Lost Vape is truly a one of a kind, an absolutely brilliant piece sure to be one of the most sought after mods on the market. Incredibly designed the Efusion DUO allows the user to use either Dual 18650 batteries or a 3s LIPO battery pack to make use out of all 200w this chip set offers.
At the moment users must choose bettween dual 18650 mods or LIPO battery pack mods, giving you either 133w or 200w. Both types have there benefits which is why both types of mods are available. For this first time you no longer need to choose, as the EFUSION DUO gives you the option to have both in one mod!
This one isn't just a good looking mod its one of the best designed DNA200 mods money can buy!
The Efusion DUO is precisely CNC machined out of 6063-T6 Aluminium, polished and dipped in an anodized finish to give the Efusion DUO a glossy fresh look.
- Powered by Evolv DNA200 Board
- 6063-T6 Aluminium Body Precision CNC Machining
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Dual 18650 Battery Or 1300mAh LiPo Battery Compatibility
- Dual 18650 Battery Configuration (1W - 133W)
- 1300mAh Lip Battery Configuration (1W - 200W)
- Dual 18650 Battery Sled Pre-Installed
- Utilizes XT30 and JST Connector For Maximum Compatibility & User Serviceability
- Temperature Range: 200F ƒ?? 600F
- Dimensions: 91mm*56mm*26mm
- Sliding Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Battery Panel
- Ultra Responsive Custom Milled Stainless Steel Buttons
- Spring Loaded Nickel-Plated Brass 510 Pin
- Integrated 1 Amp Micro USB On-Board Balanced Charger
- Pass-Through Charging Functionality
- Firmware Upgradable
- Reviews (4)
For the money this is the best mod I've ever owned.. the finish on it is amazing, I got the red and carbon one I got it mainly to use 18650's but I'm finding that the LiPo pack actually lasts about as long and it's more convenient!
DNA 200 works prefectly but...
...the built quality is poor for a box mod in this price range. The front cover does not fit as it should so there is a gap in the upper right corner and the lower right edge is overhanging and so there is a sharp rim that looks ugly and may hurt you. Disappointing!
This is my first Lipo bat mod, and I am very impressed. The quality of this mod is terrific no rattles looks beautiful especially with a abelone shell side panels, the mod is surprisingly light with Lipo bat and lasts me at least 2 days of heavy vaping before needing recharged. Highly recommend
Excellent bit of kit . Came from GreyHaze with a LiPo in the box and the Abalone panels fitted (no carbon or wood panels in the box but I would never have used them anyway) I won't go into a full product review as they are 10 a penny online . All I can say is it's a great mod , works as intended , looks awesome , great weight in the hands and hits wayyy better than my Subox (even with the same tank and same wattage this seems to hit better , probably in my head) Overall very pleased .