The Oni is back and in excess of anyone's imagination with the Oni 167W which is presently controlled by an Official Evolv DNA250 Chip. This chipset takes after its predecessors and takes into consideration full customization with its official Evolv DNA250 chip. The DNA 250 chip will provide the Oni 167W with all modifications and updates via Escribe software (computer required).
The Oni Version DNA250 highlights an exceptionally one of a kind compatible battery type ability. The battery port casing that uses 2x 18650 batteries caps at 167 watts. The 18650 casing can be expelled and replaced with a LiPo battery pack. Changing to a LiPo pack lets the Oni to be boosted to 250 watts!
The Oni 167 Mod has an absolutely customizable body: The main body, the door, face plate, frame, and buttons can all be changed to fit your personal preference.
- Wattage Output Range: 1-250Watts
- Voltage Output Range: 1-6 Volts
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Min Kanthal Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Min Temperature Resistance: 0.08ohm
- Powered by an official DNA 250 chip
- Upgradeable Escribe Software
- Industrialized T6061 Aluminum Construction
- Full Body Customization
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Magnetized Battery Door
- Three-Button Operation
- Reverse Protection System
- 97% Output Efficiency
- Cell-by-Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- Atomizer Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Step Down Protection
- 510 Connection
WARNING: Due to the sensitive materials used to create the Gold and Chrome Editions, they are fingerprint and scratch magnets and aesthetic damages / imperfections are not covered under warranty.