Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh 30A 3.7V Single Battery Flat top
Buy Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh 30A 3.7V Single Battery Flat top Online. Order today with guaranteed No Hassle Returns at Grey Haze Store!
100% GUARANTEED ORIGINAL CELL. WE DO NOT SELL CLONE BATTERIES, ALL SOURCED FROM VERIFIED DISTRIBUTORS.
- Model: US18650VTC6
- Typical capacity: 3120mAh
- Minimum capacity: 3000mAh
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7
- Operating temperature: Charging 0°C ~45°C, discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
- Please properly dispose of battery if it gets too hot
- Standard charge: CC/CV, 0.2C, 4.2V
- Standard discharge: CC, 0.2C, 2.5V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.2V +/-0.05V
- End-of-charge current: 0.02C (About 62mA)
- End-of-discharge voltage: 2.00V
- Continuous maximum discharge: 5C/10C (15A/30A) with temp cutoff at 80°C
- Max. discharge current vs. time: 30A-40A > 44s, 55A > 19s, 80A > 6s (Never discharge above 80°C)
- Do NOT charge unattended
- Do NOT leave unattended after fully charging
- Exact Dimensions: [H] 65.20 mm [D] 18.50 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Weight: 47g
- Positive terminal: Flat Top
- External Electronic Protection: No (unprotected)
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly. If you have any doubt about the suitability of your current charger to properly charge these batteries, please ASK us first !
Write a Review
We verify all reviews are genuine. Please make sure your read our review policy before leaving your review.
received them quickly
work as expected
Very good batteries.
Good quality. I use it with the Nitecore um10 charger.
Excellent batteries, arrived quickly and commenced charging as soon as i received them. 3 hours later they where up to 2450mah fully charged from 3.3volts, continued to use them down to 3.0v then recharged and got a satisfying 3014mah. I am now through 6 discharge and charge cycles and feel these batteries are now at there fullest and peak capacity i now get around 3096mah after each charge, from what i can tell theses batteries are genuine cells as stated here overall i am very happy and will be purchasing a few more sets of these batteries they seem to last a good few more hours more than the lg hg2 and samsung 30q and the 19amp continuous draw limit from the vtc6's suits my needs perfectly i do sub-ohm but not ridiculously low, i am very happy with them.