Samsung INR18650-30Q 3000mAh Battery - Flat Top
100% GENUINE CELL, WE DO NOT SELL CLONE BATTERIES, SOURCED FROM A VERIFIED SUPPLIER.
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 15 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Grey Haze will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly. If you have any doubt about the suitability of your current charger to properly charge these batteries, please ASK us first !
Write a Review
We verify all reviews are genuine. Please make sure your read our review policy before leaving your review.
Replacement batteries which actually last all day
came fully charged ready to go! Works perfect and lasts quite long before needing a recharge
Very good give them a full charge and your sound long lasting,full marks
good battery will be getting more
Very good price
Initial charging took a long time (about 6 hours with a Nitecore charger). Previous 18650s that I've bought have had some charge in them, but these appeared to be fully discharged. I wish I'd checked the voltage with a meter before charging, but didn't. Only been using these batteries for a week, but appear to hold plenty of charge. Time will tell how good the batteries are, but so far they are performing well, hence 4 stars.