New LG HE4 18650 2500mAh 20A Battery high drain rechargeable battery from LG Chem.
100% GUARANTEED ORIGINAL CELL. WE DO NOT SELL CLONE BATTERIES, ALL SOURCED FROM VERIFIED DISTRIBUTORS.
- Model: LG 18650 HE4
Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max. Discharge Current For continuous discharge 20000mA (20 Amp)
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Made by LG - South Korea
- Operating Temperature: Charge 0 ~ 50°C,
- Discharge -20 ~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month -20 ~ 60°C, 3 month -20 ~ 45°C, 1 year -20 ~ 20°C
- Please properly dispose of battery if it gets too hot
- Standard Charge: 1250mA, cut off: 50mA
- Fast charge: 4000mA, cut off: 100mA
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.2 +/-0.05 volt
- Max. Charge Current: 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: 500mA
- Fast Discharge: 10000mA, 20000mA
- Exact Dimensions: [H] 65.00 mm [D] 18.30 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Weight: 47g
- Positive terminal: Flat Top
- External Electronic Protection: No (unprotected)
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly. If you have any doubt about the suitability of your current charger to properly charge these batteries, please ASK us first !
Write a Review
We verify all reviews are genuine. Please make sure your read our review policy before leaving your review.
Reliable and safe
I have always found the LG cells to be as rated and, most importantly, safe. I have no reason to doubt that the HE4 will be any different. Also, it's important to note that Grey Haze is pretty-much unbeatable on battery prices; the range isn't huge, but the prices are tiny.
Great Batteries. Easily last a day in my Rev GTS and Smok OSUB kIng mods. Slightly more expensive than the Samsung equivalent but still great.