The LG HD2 18650 Battery is the ideal power source for most Mods on the market today. LG Chemical produces some of the best lithium-ion batteries and the 18650 HD2 is no exception. A great alternative to the HE2 or HE4 models, it carries a discharge rating of 25 amps, perfect for cloud chasing and with 2000mAh it will last longer than 30 amp batteries.
100% GENUINE CELL, WE DO NOT SELL CLONE BATTERIES, SOURCED FROM A VERIFIED SUPPLIER.
The LG HD2 18650 Battery Features:
- Max. Continuous discharge current: 25A
- Nominal capacity: 2000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.25 A
- Length: 65.20 mm
- Diameter: 18.50 mm
- Weight: 48.0 g
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Grey Haze will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly. If you have any doubt about the suitability of your current charger to properly charge these batteries, please ASK us first !
1 x LG HD2 18650 Battery