Buy Intellicharger Online. Order today with guaranteed No Hassle Returns at Grey Haze Store!
The all NEW i2 charger from Nitecore! Improving on the original design with six new features!
- 100% Charging Acceleration
- Active Current Distribution Technology
- Expanded Compatibility to Support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR Battery Restoration
- Automatic Current Selection Based on Battery Capacity
- Automatic Detection of Non-Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
The Nitecore i2 is one of the best chargers around, expertly designed and engineered with safety and battery longevity in mind. Nitecore never compromise, utilising industry leading charging technology.
- Can charge two batteries at the same time
- Each port manages and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries.
- Optimised charging design for IMR batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 yellow LEDs display charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/ flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Input: AC 100-240V or DC 12V 1A
- Output: 4.2V /1.48V
- Output Current: 500mA x2
- Dimension: 131mmx69mmx36mm
- Weight: 116 g (no batteries/cord)
- IMR / Li-ion
- 26650 22650 18650 18350 18490 18500 17670 17500
- 14500 10440 16340
- Ni-MH / Ni-CD
- AA AAA AAAA C
Write a Review
We verify all reviews are genuine. Please make sure your read our review policy before leaving your review.
- Grey Haze
- power lead
- user manual
4.5 stars for Grey Haze and Nitecore New i2 Intellicharger
The Nitecore New i2 Intellicharger is a well built, but fairly basic charger. I very much like that it includes a power lead that plugs directly into the mains (no wall-wart required). The user manual is not very clear, and the "advanced" options are unclear and unnecessary, but the "standard" mode is all that you need and works extremely well. The user manual could be simplified to 3 lines: 1) Ensure that your batteries are undamaged, and of a supported type (check box for list of supported types). 2) Plug the charger in, and put the batteries in with +ve at the top (as indicated). 3) When 3 green LEDs are lit above each battery, take the battery(s) out and unplug the charger. (It really is that easy). Service from Grey Haze was good. The ordering process straightforward and the device arrived, adequately packaged, within 3 days.
Battery charger bought for son
This was a gift for my son and he is very pleased. It works well and does the job. A great purchase.
very good charger no problems with it
Does what it says on the box
A good charger. Will charge 1 individual battery at 1Amp or 2 at 500mA x2. Can't complain for the price.