The Aegis solo vape kit is the all new single battery version of the best selling aegis legend kit!
Now coming with the brilliant cerberus tank to provide you an incredible vaping experience! The Aegis solo is shock proof, dust proof and yes water proof! This is THE most rugged and best built box mod money can buy!
Capable of firing up to 100w with various power modes the Aegis solo is simply a feature packed mod and the best mod you'll have bought to date!
Features Aegis Solo Mod:
- Output Power：5W-100w
- Input Voltage:3.2V-4.2V
- Output Voltage:0.1V-8V
- Battery：Single 18650(Not included)
- Resistance Range：0.05Ω-3Ω
- Charger Specification:5V 1.5A
- Output Mode：Power / VPC / TC / TCR / Bypass
- Temperature Control: 100℃~315℃ / 200℉~600℉
- Material： Alloy、leather and SLI silicon
Features: Cerberus Sub-ohm Tank
- Capacity： 2
- Coil Type：Super Mesh X2 KA1 0.3Ω（30-45W）
- Powered Single 18650 battery
- The latest AS-100 chip
- SLI silicon material
- Fastest response time
- Maximum stability
- Accurate temperature control
- Short circuit protection
- 10s cut-off protection
- Over-heat protection
- Over-current protection
- Over charging/discharging Protection
- Anti-dry Protection
- 1x Geekvape Aegis Solo MOD
- 1x Cerberus Sub-ohm Tank 2ml(Pre-installed: Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3ohm)
- 1x Extra Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3ohm
- 1x Spare Regular Glass Tube 2ml
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Spare Parts Pack
- 1x User Manual
Write a Review
We verify all reviews are genuine. Please make sure your read our review policy before leaving your review.
Stunningly practical bit of kit!! easy to use, easy to hold, easy on the eye and most of all robust!! My interests involve being outdoors in all weathers and messing about in dirty dusty workshops. It's been dropped, soaked in the rain and handled with fishy gooey hands, covered in wood dust ...... It still works!! 100W is quite sufficient for my modest vaping habit and providing you feed it a decent battery (I use Efest 3000mAh 35A) it will cope all day long. The Cerberus Tank is pretty good considering it's basically free and the small size is perfect for slipping into pockets, pouches, bags, etc. For around the house and workshop, I have the Solo hooked up with a Horizon Falcon King with a bubble glass, a little more vulnerable if dropped (but I'm willing to take the risk ) which I think is a superb combination.